Helen T. Edwards
Physicist Helen T. Edwards came to the National Accelerator Laboratory in 1970. She ultimately became head of the Accelerator division and oversaw the design, construction, commissioning, and operation of the Tevatron. She won a MacArthur Fellowship in 1988 and the National Medal of Technology in 1989 for her work.
Helen T. Edwards Content
- Helen Edwards is Associate Head of Booster Section — March 19, 1970
- Helen Edwards Receives 1985 Physics Award — August 8, 1985
- Helen Edwards Chosen for 1988 MacArthur Fellowship — July 29, 1988
- Helen Edwards, Visionary Behind Fermilab’s Tevatron, Dies — June 27, 2016
- Nat'l Medal of Technology to Edwards, Lundy, Orr, Tollestrup — October 27, 1989